Cocktails to warm you up this winter
We love a tipple over the festive months, after all we are called Revelry Spirits – and what’s more Revelry than the winter months full of parties, gatherings and festive fun.
So, whether you’re hosting a party or having a cosy night in we’ve got four cocktails to warm the tastebuds.
Campfire Espresso Martini
Picture this: you’re surrounded by trees on a dark winter night, toasting marshmallows on an open fire… oh wait you’re just taking a sip of this campfire espresso martini!
What you’ll need: 45ml Revelry Premium Vodka, 45ml espresso, 15ml Kahlua, 30ml marshmallow syrup, ice, wooden skewers, marshmallows
- Add your Revelry Premium Vodka, espresso, Kahlua and marshmallow syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake to mi
- Strain the mixture into a glass of your choosing.
- Position your marshmallows on a slightly wet skewer and char with a blow torch, then balance over the top of the glass to garnish.
This one is a party favourite, guaranteed to wow your guests with a little extra effort.
What you’ll need: 30ml Revelry Signature Gin, 30ml red vermouth, 30ml Campari, 1tbs juniper berries, 1 fresh orange, 10g caster sugar, ice, dry orange slice
- Squeeze the juice from your fresh orange and set aside.
- On a medium-low heat, add your juniper berries, orange juice and caster sugar to a saucepan and simmer until thickened to a syrup like texture.
- Mix your Revelry Signature Gin, red vermouth and Campari in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add ice to your glass of choice, pour over the cocktail shaker mix, top with your warm syrup and a dry orange slice to finish.
Are you a lover of a strong cocktail? This one’s simple yet effective, perfect for those chilly nights.
What you’ll need: 60ml Revelry Premium Vodka, 30ml Kahlua
- Combine your Revelry Premium Vodka and Kahlua in a cocktail shaker with ice and stir well.
- Place fresh ice into a glass of your choosing and strain the mixture into the glass.
Gin infused hot chocolate
And last but certainly not least, a naughty take on a classic hot chocolate.
What you’ll need: 25ml Revelry Signature Gin, 150ml semi-skimmed milk, 10g caster sugar, 25g dark chocolate, vanilla extract, whipped cream, marshmallows
- Finely chop your dark chocolate and set aside.
- Add your dark chocolate and semi-skimmed milk to a saucepan on a low heat, slowly stirring to combine.
- Once combined, whisk in your caster sugar and vanilla extract to the saucepan mix.
- Finally, add your Revelry Signature Gin to the saucepan mixture, slowly stirring.
- Now to assemble! Pour the warm saucepan mix into a large mug, top with whipped cream and marshmallows for full indulgence.
Giving one of these winter cocktails a go? Don’t forget to take a photo of your creations and tag us on social!